Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Another A+ Report- 23 weeks

So we had our weekly visit today and once again we walked away smiling. The sono showed that my cervix still has NOT shortened at all. As a matter of fact....they said it is even considered kinda long right now! Imagine that.
I can't tell you how excited we are that this surgery worked for us. My doctor even said.... we are NO LONGER dealing with the incompetent cervix issue at this point. It would have shortened by now if it were going to happen. So now the focus is all the "other" issues that could pop up for me.... high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, pre-term labor, etc. I will continue to go in weekly for a progesterone shot and I will have another sono again in two weeks. After that sono...I am not sure what the game plan will be. I guess we just have to continue to take it day by day. And praise God for getting us this far.
We were able to get some really good pictures this time....I will share a few below. But while having the ultrasound we got to see Caden moving around alot. He had one of his hands on his head for awhile.... and we got to see him yawn too! It was so cute. This week I have been feeling him kick alot more. He was really kicking the other night when I was watching the Grammy's. It seems he likes music....which is a good thing since the nursery is a rock n' roll theme! I think he gets that from his Pops.
Anyways....there is the latest update from our end....we are just so happy things are going well and we pray that God continues to watch over us during this time. Enjoy the pictures....


Close up of Caden....I love his little nose....
Another profile picture

Full Body Picture


His foot....I think he might end up with big feet! lol

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them at Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home