Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Half way there......

Well I am now 20 weeks along! Yay for Baby Ava!!

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and all went well! Her heartbeat was strong and she has been moving around like crazy! I am also starting to "feel" pregnant....which means I am starting to expand a little. LOL So far I have not gained any weight.....which is okay for me because I really need to watch that. I have another doctors appt. in two weeks...and it will be another ultrasound. Because I had the cerclage put in....I am pretty sure they will be doing an ultrasound once a month at least to make sure everything is closed still.

Mike and I have already started getting the nursery together! We bought a baby bed....which is already put together....and we already bought the dresser to match! It was a great bonding experience for us putting the bed together! We are just so excited that things are going well...and we pray that all will continue to go well.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yay, yay, yay! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. Have fun getting the nursery together. We still don't have Kate's bed yet. Up until about a week ago we weren't able to fit anything else in there because we had to have a place to store stuff as we were organizing the house. Hooray for decorating baby rooms!
love you!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

Awww, I'm so excited that Baby Ava is moving around and you get to feel pregnant. It is a cool feeling, huh?

You simply MUST post pictures of the nursery. I can't wait to see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home