Sunday, December 14, 2008

INTRODUCING.......

BABY CRUZ!!!





This was taken a few weeks ago....right before Thanksgiving actually....so he/she has grown alot since then. I had surgery this past Thursday and I wanted to make sure all went well before I posted a picture of the baby. My cervix is now stitched closed and the baby is great! Please keep us in your prayers!!!








Here's our little baby.....





Okay....so actually...this is the back side of Baby Cruz...lol.
This is a 3D picture...and the baby has his/her back towards us.....looks like he/she is sitting on a bubble.....you can see the little legs...the body....one of the arms....and it looks like he/she has her head bent down a little bit....and if you look close you can see a little ear on the side of the head! Cute huh?!

6 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture is too cute.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Baby Cruz looks absolutely adorable!! All nestled in Mommy's tummy. I'm so glad the surgery went well and things are progressing. Still praying for you guys. Keep the cute pics coming!!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger j-me said...

i can't believe how detailed this sonogram is!! adorable!! glad to hear the cerclage went well...you're doing great, honey!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yay! That picture is so cool! Thanks for sharing, Shelley. I hope you are feeling good and getting rest. Love you and can't wait to see more pictures!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awe Shelley! Im so glad all went well for you! You guys are always in my prayers! Do you know what ur having yet?

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Heather said...

YEA! The first picture of baby cruz! I am praying for that little one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home