Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all my fellow readers.....which is probably like 3 people....lol......

Mike and I would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. I am sure that most of you have so much to be thankful for. I know that WE have a lot to be thankful for. I would like to share some news with all of you. We are once again expecting a little one. We have waited awhile this time to tell everyone. I am almost 11 weeks and so far everything has been going good. We have seen baby Cruz a couple of times now.....heard a heartbeat....and have even seen he or she kicking around. This time around we are doing a few things different. I am on ALOT of folic acid....plus progesterone. And on Dec. 11th I will be having a stitch put in to try and prevent what happened the first time. We are excited of course.....but have also been very nervous about the pregnancy. Please pray that things will continue to go well for us. We will continue to keep everyone posted.

Once again....Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

5 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shame on me for not keeping in touch a little better. I was so saddened to hear about your aunt.
Now, on to better news. I am so glad that things are going so well for you guys. God will bless you! I just want you to know what an inspiration you have been for me. I miss you so very much. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving! Love ya & mis ya, Docia

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yay! God, please bless little baby Cruz and let him or her grow healthy and strong. Protect Shelley and her body as she cares for this little one.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully you can enjoy the food and time with family. And don't do too much! =)
love you!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

Shelley,
First off, thank you for trusting us enough to tell us again. I understand why you have waited and have been cautious in your excitement. I am overwhelmed with joy about Baby Cruz growing safetly in your womb.

I will definitely be in prayer for you and Mike, for your growing baby, and for the doctor's provision in helping aid a healthy pregnancy.

Dear Lord, please bless Mike and Shelley with a healthy, strong, beautiful baby to arrive safe in their arms, kicking and screaming. We trust in Your ways and know that You love to bless your children. We can't wait to watch as You unfold another miracle into their hands.

I am soooo excited for you guys!! Have a very happy thanksgiving, and happy early birthday as well. Love ya!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger j-me said...

ha!! more than 3 people, so far! ;) congratulations, you two!! you're at the top of my prayer list! yay for taking such good care of yourself!

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will be on my prayers as well. happy b-day and congrats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home