Friday, August 29, 2008

6 Random Facts About Me....

6 Random Facts....


I’ve been ‘tagged’ by Melody, so….Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, DO IT and pass it along

Random Facts About Me:

1. I am a HUGE animal lover....especially Cats & Dogs!! We have 3.....Tinkerbell the cat, and Harmony and Dallas....our dogs! I have to say this even though it sounds bad.....I love them more than I love some humans! LOL Tinkerbell is a cat....so she can be a little standoffish....but she cuddles with me on her own terms.....and that IS as least ONCE a day! Harmony and Dallas.....man I can't live without them. I love them so much. And what I love so much about them is that they LOVE me UNCONDITIONALLY!!! I can yell at them.....and they still come give me a kiss. They are soooooooo excited when we walk in the door....and they HATE it when we leave them behind. I would do anything for them. Anyways.....because I love them so much....I donate once a month to the HSUS.

2.I had a bear named Pop Belly when I was little. I slept with him every night until I was in Jr. High. I still have that bear too.

3. I hate to exercise. Okay so.....that's probably not a random fact....LOL.....but it IS a fact!

4. I have a smile on my face right now.....but it's really a frown. Emotionally...I am struggling.

5. I LOVE Dallas Cowboy Football.....and I prefer to watch it at home in the comforts of my own house! I was never in to Football until I met Mike. He was a huge Cowboys fan.....and I became one too!

6. I love chips and salsa! I could eat it every day.....but I don't. I actually love MEXICAN food....but chips and salsa....and of course chips and queso are the best!

Okay, now you know a few extra random things about me. My turn to tag you!

I tag Sarah S, Melody.....and who ever else reads my blog......because those are pretty much the only two that respond...lol.....

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

I miss our chips and salsa dates at Pappasitos!! Wish we lived closer so I could come meet you for dinner...and give you a big 'ole hug.

Love ya girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home