Monday, January 05, 2009

TAGGED BY SARAH!!!

TAGGED:





I just realized I'd been tagged.


Here are the rules:


Go to your pictures folder on your computer


Go to the 4th folder


Go to the 4th picture in that folder


Tell us about it








This is Aiden. It was taken in our home office in my office chair.....and I am pretty sure it was taken this past April...the month we moved into our house. Let me see if I can explain who Aiden is....without confusing anyone. Aiden is my best friend Yolie's (also my sister in law) nephew. Aiden is also Valarie's (My brother in law Nino's girlfriend) nephew. Melissa (Aiden's mom....is dating Felipe....whom is Yolie's brother) and Valarie (whom is dating Nino) are sisters. Therefore....both Yolie & Valarie are his Aunts. Although he is no way, shape, or form related to me....he calls me Aunt Shelley....and Mike...Uncle Mike. Whew! Did I say all that right?! lol Anyways....he is a very sweet little boy and we love spending time with him when he is around us!

I am tagging:
Melody
Sarah...whom already sent this to me
Heather Houston
Ashley Weaver
And anyone else who reads my blog whom has a blog of their own.....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home