Thursday, March 11, 2010

Caden's 1st Baby Shower & 3rd Trimester

This past Saturday was a very special day for me. On March 6th I was given my first baby shower ever! After a long 2.5 years...I finally got to have a baby shower.....and I can't express to anyone how much it meant to me and how special it was for us.
The shower was given by my sister in laws....Yolie, Danielle, and Valarie and they did such a great job. I could tell how much love was put in to it. They were so detailed with all the decorations and they really took the time to make it special for me and I appreciate that more than they will ever know. I have a feeling that Caden is going to be one very spoiled little boy. I was so happy that there was a good turn out....I believe around 35 people were there to help celebrate our little rock star. We got so many nice gifts....all sorts of cute clothes, blankets, an adorable build a bear....given by Aunt Yolie.....a baby bather, etc. Two of the bigger items given were his baby swing and my sister in laws all pitched in and got his stroller and car seat. My mom, Stephanie, and the girls were able to attend the shower as well and I was so thankful they were there to support me. It was a WONDERFUL day.....filled with lots a great friends, family, and lots and lots of love for my little guy. Thanks to everyone for making it special for me.....it is something I will never forget. On another note....Mike's brothers had a bbq for him while my shower was going on. Mike had such a good time hanging out with the guys. They ended up playing poker till pretty late on Saturday evening....it was a great day for the both of us! =)
Last but not least....I am sooooo happy to annouce I have FINALLY made it to the 3rd trimester! My first time ever. If you could see my smile. Thank you God....Thank you....
Here are a few pictures from our special day....












5 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Melissa said...

Oh, Shelley. You made me cry. I am so happy for you and Mike. And the shower looks like it was absolutely wonderful! I'm sorry I had to miss it.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Shelley, I have tears in my eyes reading your post. This is so wonderful! You look so happy. Congratulations, girl.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo tools[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi I just wanted to say Congrats! I am related to Mike, by way of your father in law. I am Joe Cruz daughter Esmeralda from California. It was funny I have been researching my family tree and ran across your blog. Well Congrats to you both again, I am sure your baby will be beutiful.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Shell & Mike said...

Esmeralda-

I am just now seeing your post! So glad you found us! By chance do you have a facebook page??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home