Tuesday, March 02, 2010

27 weeks

Another great doctors appointment today. Blood pressure is still good. My sugar test went well also.....so thats a good thing. Still getting weekly progesterone shots. And today I got my first steroid shot to help with Caden's lungs....OUCH! That shot did not feel good. Tomorrow I will go back for my second steroid shot and then I wont have to have one again for another 4 weeks I think. Thank God. lol

Besides that....not much to update this week. Caden continues to be very active.....loves to move and kick. I am still 11 lbs under my original starting weight. So....even though I am starting to expand.....I have not been gaining any weight. My doctor says this is fine as long as the baby is growing....which he is. =) Soooo......no complaints on that end.

And the last thing to share that really brought a smile to my face.... I was in the office working this morning and Mike walked in....bent down to my stomach....and said..."Good morning Caden. How are you today? (then he kissed my belly and said...) 1 + 1 = 2...... 2 + 1 =....you, me, and mommy. =) I thought it was precious.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

Aw, those are definitely the memories to treasure. Yay for a good sugar test!! Just keep on chuckin' lady. You are doing a great job growing that baby! :)Sorry for the not-fun steroid shots though. Ouch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home