Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Good News!!!

My husaband called me with some wonderful news yesterday!

He is heading to a new project that is closer!!! Which is awesome! To make things even better he is being moved to a location that we both LOVE! The project will be in Texas City...but we have found a RV park in Kemah that we will be staying at! Mike and I LOVE Kemah.....and that is where he proposed to me! =) So we are both really excited about this new project. Plus...Mike is near the water so he can fish as much as he wants now. Actually I think he is more excited about being close to water than he is about being closer to me...haha!

Anyways....Kemah is only about an hour from my work...so most likely I will be driving back and forth everyday. It's been a year since we actually lived together full time....wish us luck! haha

Here are some random pictures to enjoy.....
















Harley's first bath

















Cokey, Mike, and Harley
















Yolie & JJ (their new puppy)

















Me, Mike, & Harley

















Harley fell asleep on me!














Harley & daddy

















Harley checking out the neighbors dog!















Harley & his LuLu!















Harley at work (Hafer Case) with mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home