Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Time flies.....

Man....is it Wednesday already??? I can't believe how fast this week is going.

Not much has changed in our lives the past few days. This past weekend I went to see Mike as usual. We didn't do much on Friday night....but on Saturday we went over to Weatherford. Our nephew Marcos (Cokey), who is 13, was in a play at his school and we wanted to go see him. Honestly...I wasn't sure what to expect because the kids are just in Jr. High and are still pretty young....BUT the play was soooooo good! He attends Tison Middle School and the play was called "Seussical". Actually....maybe I shouldn't call it a play....it was really a musical based on the works of Dr. Seus. Cokey played the Mayor of Whoville and did such a great job! We are very proud of him....as are his parents of course! Cokey also had his own little cheering section. We aren't the only ones who came to see the play. His parents, Israel, Danielle, Aaron, Maddie, and two of Aaron's friends were there to watch him also. His grandparents Jack & Evon, and his Uncles Nino & Felipe got to see him in it the night before. Afterwards we all went out to eat to celebrate. It was good seeing everyone and I'm so glad we went to see the play.

Sunday was spent washing some clothes for Mike and shopping for groceries. We watched a couple of our favorite shows, The Sopranos & Big Love, on Sunday night as we always do. And before I knew it my alarm was going off at 5:00 am and it was time for me to head back here! =(

Monday night was the annual Sports Banquet for the high school. Every year they give away a 500.00 scholarship in memory of my dad. I haven't been able to attend the past 3 years and I intended to go to it this year....but I volunteered to watch my 3 nieces so Stephanie could go with my mom. Man, oh man, do I love those girls. I have really enjoyed spending so much time with them lately. It's nice being able to see them all of the time and watch them grow up. And they just love to talk to their Uncle Mike on the phone...especially Brooklynne. She always gets on the phone and says. "Hi Mike" and then when someone tells her " I love you".....instead of saying "I love you too"... she says, " I love ME too." haha It's the cutest thing! Anyways... they ended up spending the night and I really enjoyed it.

Well.....that's basically all that has been going on the past couple of days. Hopefully I will be posting some new pictures soon! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home