Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another weekend on the road....

As most of you already know Mike's job requires 100% travel....which means he is only home for 2 nights (if that) a month. Therefore...I spend every weekend going to see him. Now.....don't get me wrong....the good thing about this job is that we DO get to travel and see places.....but it really is hard being apart alot.
Right now Mike is working in Waxahachie, Texas near Dallas....so the drive isn't that bad....BUT when you do it every weekend it does get old. I shouldn't complain though....at least he isn't in Arkansas anymore. Right now I get to spend at least 3 or 4 nights out of the week with him....so that's really good.
Another good thing about him being in Waxahachie right now is that he is closer to his brothers. Actually...his brother Adam is working on the same project so they get to see each other pretty much everyday. And for the past two weekends we have been able to go over to Adam & Yolie's house and visit some...which has been great! When Mike was in Arkansas I know he really missed being around everyone. He was very far from home and didn't really know anyone up there. Now it is better for him.
I'm pretty needy when it comes to Mike's attention...lol....I'm sure most of you knew that already. We both have issues we need to work on....but since I am the one writing this....I'm only going to mention mine. I need to be a little more understanding about Mike spending quality time with his brothers. I know that time with the "guys" is important to him....Just like time with the "girls" is important to me. And I should be thankful that Mike isn't out in bars or worse. So my prayer is that God will help me to be more considerate to my husband's feelings. After all....Marriage Take Three.

Oh a lighter note.....today we have been married for 1 month!! YIPPEEEEE!!! =)

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Happy One Month anniversary! We'll have to get together again sometime for lunch. Have a good week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home