Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Two of my friends, Melody and Sarah, both have blogs that I read daily. It is something I look forward to everyday when I get online. Some days there are new posts and others there are not. I had lunch the other day with Sarah and she suggested that I start a blog about Mike and me. You know....something people can read about exciting things going on in our lives....a place to view pictures, etc. So Sarah......here ya go! =) I'm probably going to suck at this....but oh well....at least everyone will stay posted as to what is going on with the newlyweds....=).

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

YEA!!!
She finally gave in! I'm very excited to read and see all the fun things going on in yall's new life together. Thanks for opening up and being willing to share with the rest of us. :)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited about this! Thanks for starting a blog so we can keep with your life and all your adventures! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home