Thursday, April 27, 2006

You've got to love girlfriends.....


I have always been blessed when it comes to friends. Some I've had since I was a little girl, some from canton street, and some of my friendships developed after high school. It is so hard to keep up with all my girlfriends.... life happens...and we all take different paths. My life has seen alot of chances the past 7 or 8 years and it was hard making time for my friends. I was working full time and going to college and I said to myself that after college I would get better about it. But then I moved to College Station, was working two jobs, and between all of that I had to jungle friends, family, and Mike. Since I moved back to Wharton I am now only working part time and things have gotten a little easier. I am trying really hard to start catching up with all my friends again!

So far I have been able to meet up with Heather, Melody, Danielle & Tory (when I went to CS to visit), Sarah, Amber, Mercy, Christina, Anette, and I'm sure there are more and I apologize for not putting your name. I am lucky because I get to see my best friend Yolie all the time....but it probably helps that we are family! lol The reason I am writing this today is because last night I had dinner with Mercy and we had such a good time! It was so good spending time with one of my girlfriends. It seems that no matter how much time goes by...I can always pick up where we left off.

I am very grateful for all the girlfriends in my life. And for any of yall reading this...thank you for always being there and supporting me....I love you and let's get together soon.....=).

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You are so sweet, Shelley. I love being one of your girlfriends and look forward to hanging out whenever we can. You're great! Love you!

Sarah

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

Shelley, I almost called you yesterday because I was wanting to hang out and gab! I have so much to tell you from our last dinner date. I'm thankful that you are in my life and one of the few true girlfriends I have. Can't wait for another dinner date! Love ya! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home