Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hey everyone....

I know I have been sooooo bad about keeping this thing up to date. Life has been pretty busy lately. =)

I finally got some pictures uploaded to the computer so I can share them with you. As far as life goes....Mike is still working in Hillsboro....and I hopefully will start working with him some time next week....will keep you posted. Enjoy the pictures!


















This is an older picture of Harley...he has grown since then!

















Harley has a couple of girlfriends....=).... this is one of them. Her name is Lil' Bit!

















Harley again....=)...getting bigger!
















The girls came to stay one night with us when we were in Kemah....we had a great time! =)
















Mike, Harley, Ashlyn, and Katelynn
















Harley's "chick magnet" t-shirt
















Maddie & Grandpa
















Harley and his other girlfriend Maggie May
















Aaron, Maddie, and Brookelyn stayed one night with us in Hillsboro ....as you can see we went swimming...twice! lol
















Uncle Mike & Brookelyn

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yay! New pictures! I love seeing new pictures! =) Harley is so cute! I'm sure all the girls love him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home